Tutoring 101: How to make tutoring more efficient?
This guide will help you make tutoring more efficient.
Here are a few points addressed in the Tutoring 101 guide:
- How to prepare for the first meeting with your tutor.
- What is the role of the parent with respect to tutoring?
- Frequency, duration, and number of hours of tutoring: is there a magical formula?
- 5 qualities of a good tutor
- Interview with Marichelle, tutor at School Success
We are here to help!
Reach us by phone or send us a message
1 877 988-8672 Direct line Kamloops :
1 877 988-8672 Direct line Canada :
1 877 988-8672 Fax:
1 877 988-8672
Direct line :